Adams Cemetery , Cleveland County, North Carolina , USA
Notes: "Adams Cemetery, Cleveland Co. NC: Located in No. 3 Township, Cleveland Co. NC about 100 yards N of Road leading from Shelby-Earl gravel road to Grover, NC near Lavender's residence, being now owned by Billy Earl and joined by lands of Anthony Lavender; being also about 1.5 mi. E of Buffalo Creek. The cemetery is completely surrounded by a substantial wire fence and shows care and attention. Situated on top of a knoll, with a beautiful view of the East & other horizons, Cedar trees and Pines with an occasional oak add attractiveness to the Location. Owned by the Billy Earl family, the cemetery includes at least 42 unmarked graves. The first known burial was Hudson Earl in 1818 and the last burial was made in 1914."
||Abednego B. Adams (d. 7 Feb 1858)
|Adams, Frances "Fanny" Rippy
||Frances "Fanny" R. Rippy (d. 3 Jun 1852)